What’s that Smell?
That musty smell can often time be something called mildew. Mildew can appear on various surfaces with clothing being one of them. There is a variety of causes of this unpleasant smell, some of these are done quite often by most people. Keep reading below to find out ways to treat and prevent mildew on clothing.
- Do not leave clothes in the wash for long after washing
- Sweaty clothing wash as soon as possible
- Be sure to dry or air dry garments immediately
- Allow garments to dry before putting them in a laundry hamper
- Pre-Treatment Methods can include (Bleach, Vinegar, or other preferred pre-treatment methods). Make sure to rub this in with a cloth or toothbrush before washing
- Wash at the highest temperature a garment will sustain.
- Allow the garment to air dry (preferably outside)
City Dry Cleaning offers free Pick Up and Delivery Service to your home or office. City services, Findlay, Tiffin, Fostoria, Carey, Ada, McComb, Bluffton, Perrysburg, Toledo, Pandora, Arlington, Port Clinton, Kenton and Arcadia in Ohio.
Call us today or check out our drop shop locations at http://www.citydrycleaning.net/drop-shop/ to get your service started!
800-422-City (2489) Service@CityDryCleaning.net